- No negative carry-over.
- Payment sent by the 7th of each month.
- 24/7 player support.
- Support in 5 languages.
- High minimum withdrawal limit ($200).
- Promotes 30 Casinos all powered by MicroGaming.
- 3 commission models
Rewards Affiliates is the name behind the Casino Rewards group, which is to this day the largest family of MicroGaming casinos. To mention a few casinos they have under their belt, they market Casino Classic, Casino Kingdom, Programme d’Affiliation Casino, Online Casino, Casino Online, and many more (20 total). They offer player support in 5 languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian and French.
Reward Affiliates offers its partners three different commission models for them to choose from, awarding up to 35% in revenue share, or $50 per join, depending on the model you choose. The three models are CPA, tiered revenue share or wager model. Their licensing jurisdiction is granted by KGC, MGA, UKGC, SKAT, and AAMS. They offer a huge variety of payment methods, more than you would expect from any other affiliate program. They offer payment options in the main currencies, but they also offer payment in lesser-used currencies including Hungarian forints, Lithuanian litai, Malaysian ringgits, Mexican pesos Romanian lei, and Singapore dollars.
Commissions & Data
Rewards Affiliates has three commission models.
- Option #1 – Join Model: The program will pay the affiliate $50 for each referral that deposits a sum of 100 currency units (100 in their currency of choice) or more at one of their sponsor casinos. From that point on, the referral is considered a sign-up or join.
- Option # 2 – True 35% Wager Model: On this payment model the more the referred players play, the more the affiliate earns. The program does not take out admin or royalties from the affiliate’s commission on the wager model so they receive a true 35%. Commissions in this model are calculated based on Margins and Payout as follows: Margins are taken based on PWC Payout Reports, then Payout is calculated at 35% of margin – (35% of applicable gaming taxes and fees):
- Option #3 – Tiered RevShare Model: RevShare is short for Revenue Share and is paid based on a percentage of net player loss. It is calculated as follows: (Casino Profit ) x Commission Percentage= (Total Loss – Total Payouts – Non-Cash Items – Applicable gaming taxes and gaming fees) x Commission Percentage.
|Number of new purchasing players||Commission (%)|
|0 – 10||25%|
|11 – 20||30%|
All three commissions models do not have negative carry-over to the following month if the affiliate ends the month with a negative balance.
Payment methods offered by Rewards Affiliates include Wire Transfer, which can take 3-10 business days and has a $30 USD Fee; Neteller, which can take up to 2 business days; Skrill, up to 3 business days; Ecocard, 2-3 business days, and Casino/Poker Account, which is credited instantly. Reward Affiliates has an enormous array of currency options for withdrawal, of which many are very uncommon.
- Full list of currency options: US Sollars, British Pounds/Sterling, Euros, Australian Dollars, Canadian Sollars, Czech Republic Korunas, Denmark Kroner, Hong Kong Dollars, Hungarian Forints, Lithuanian Litai, Malaysian Ringgits, Mexican Pesos, New Zealand Dollars, Romanian Lei, Singapore Dollars, Swedish Kronor, and Swiss Francs.
The program does, however, have a relatively high minimum withdrawal limit, sitting at $200 (or equivalent) per month. Nonetheless, if an affiliate has not reached that limit by the end of the month, the earnings are carried forward to the next month until they reach the minimum payment amount. In addition, payments to partners are issued within the first 7 days of each month.
The Rewards Affiliates tracking system is the method utilized by the platform to determine commissions. They use a proprietary software system. Partners are provided with a sign-in username and password to track their performance and earnings, along with access to a wide range of marketing tools to promote Casinos and Poker rooms.
Rewards Affiliates has been active for almost two decades. It was founded in 2005 and has won multiple awards throughout the years. In 2008, they won the Casino Affiliate Programs award for Best Affiliate Manager and Best Casino Affiliate Program, and in 2009 they were awarded Best Casino Affiliate Manager.
Rewards Affiliates is one of the oldest and most dedicated affiliate programs available. For 15 years they have shown their affiliates non-stop support and growth – their top affiliate earns over $50,000 per month. It is safe to say that Reward Affiliates is a great and reliable option to add to a portfolio.