We recently sent you some important Information and Guidance, and updated our Affiliate Terms and Conditions, to remind you of your obligations with respect to compliance with data protection laws.
We asked you to provide evidence of your current data practices by 12 January 2018 with a view to helping all of our affiliates with meeting the necessary requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Should you have not sent the documents and information listed below, here is a reminder of what we asked you to substantiate:
- Evidence of the consent language provided by individuals to your marketing featuring Gamesys products
- Evidence of up to date and accurate records of consents showing the date of receipt of consent and the mechanism for obtaining consent (e.g. opt-in boxes, button, or other methods to obtain consent etc.)
- Evidence of unsubscribe link to allow individuals to opt-out
- Evidence of matching the list of consents obtained in your database against your mailing list
- Evidence that you have performed suppression of your mailing list to exclude any individuals you are aware of having self-excluded from any gambling platform or any other individuals who should not receive Gamesys marketing
Further instructions in regards to the supression platform and its process will follow in the next few weeks.
You are reminded that the GDPR’s new data protection laws will come into force in less than 2 months on the 25th May 2018.
Please send us the above information as soon as possible and by no later than the 17th April 2018 .
Should you not have any of the above, please contact the Gamesys Affiliates Team urgently, and we will assist you on an individual basis.
The Gamesys Affiliates Team